Skip to main content
It may be too early in life to be writing something like this. Nonetheless I strongly believe that to achieve something in life the most important thing is, more than even the will to work hard, "the desire to achieve".

I believe that when we set our eyes on something and be honest with ourselves about our desires without any inhibitions or second thoughts, that in itself becomes a start point of our unending efforts towards reaching our goals.

All of that might sound like someone preaching but it's far from that, I am not in favor of any one believing that just because I think so, that's in the least what I want. Or to be more crude I don't care about who believes that or not, or if at all any one gives a shit about the whole crap.

It's just my belief and I have written it here because I wanted to. I also have a reason for believing what I believe. I THINK... the mind is very powerful, at least mine is for sure. And it has the capacity to store within itself as many things as I can think of, or dream of. It has an automatic prioritizing mechanism and the more I think of a specific aim the faster it would devise a scheme to help me meet up with my conception. The most amazing fact about it is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGE - SOCIETY

its been days and days thinking what to write and to use the right language in the blog and all i end up is not writing all those things which i feel, which i feel is something we may or may not always think and think over again and again. And now i decide fuck with the language and fuck with all the sense i could anything i want to and y not we r living in the democracy, huh democratic society - seems funny but yes u r right we r living in a democracy in that democracy where you can't love thy neighbour coz he/she is not of ur niche.........what a democrat world it is when a girl's been given every right to choose her dress, her lipstick, her college all the miniscule things but not the decisions of life...........what field to go in ........oh u can't do that it would not give you the right paycheck beta and the most important decision of spending whole life with some guy - oh u can't do this to us u can't marry that guy he is not at all fitting our society.......

dedicated to the loved ones!!!

is having a heart a "crime"??? why are only the show-offs understood and accepted? why does no one realize the genuinity if you don't brag about your contributions? it's only the ones who shed tears are actually apologised to. why are the braver people as good as condemned? people have expectations from you but they can not mention the same in words for their inflated ego. you are never appreciated for helping someone but you are as hell reprimanded for the slightest of mistakes. is it too much to expect that the people you help keeping aside your responsibilities, help you back or atleast leave a note of thank, even if not apreciate or feel oblidged that you were there when the world had turned its back to their face? why in the world is the one who accepts faults bombasted and the one stubborn people are categorised as "principled"? there are people who are fathomed...but there are also people who only act "pricey", no one acknowledges amidst the
roses inundate me......keeping at bay their thorns.....thinking me beautifully complete they don prick.....just if i could , how wish to show the ugly......vulnerability underneath! .......judging me ........hail and stong they don attack........am i lucky that they can't see the aching wounds..........verile and tender!