Skip to main content

Maturity

I wonder how people my age can think so objectively...and whats even more surprising is not just one or two...but most of the people around me can make equitable comparisons with precision.....whereas I feel I tend to loose out on the track or tend to get biased at times...

That is for sure not a sign of maturity....for it's not only what I have been fed with ever since I was a child that makes me think "brevity" and "objectivity" are very pivotal indicators of a grown up person but now I "feel" this too!

I am bedazzled by these people....and wish to be like them some day and get over with this naivete, that to my mind is like my nick name....but then again the prepossessed me takes over and I wonder if the "naivete" is actually that or just a case curiosity or a subtle form of rebellious....

Nonetheless, with whatever little 'objectivity' I have ...I would love to conclude that it is in fact some sort of a miniature REBEL!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAGE - SOCIETY

its been days and days thinking what to write and to use the right language in the blog and all i end up is not writing all those things which i feel, which i feel is something we may or may not always think and think over again and again. And now i decide fuck with the language and fuck with all the sense i could anything i want to and y not we r living in the democracy, huh democratic society - seems funny but yes u r right we r living in a democracy in that democracy where you can't love thy neighbour coz he/she is not of ur niche.........what a democrat world it is when a girl's been given every right to choose her dress, her lipstick, her college all the miniscule things but not the decisions of life...........what field to go in ........oh u can't do that it would not give you the right paycheck beta and the most important decision of spending whole life with some guy - oh u can't do this to us u can't marry that guy he is not at all fitting our society.......

dedicated to the loved ones!!!

is having a heart a "crime"??? why are only the show-offs understood and accepted? why does no one realize the genuinity if you don't brag about your contributions? it's only the ones who shed tears are actually apologised to. why are the braver people as good as condemned? people have expectations from you but they can not mention the same in words for their inflated ego. you are never appreciated for helping someone but you are as hell reprimanded for the slightest of mistakes. is it too much to expect that the people you help keeping aside your responsibilities, help you back or atleast leave a note of thank, even if not apreciate or feel oblidged that you were there when the world had turned its back to their face? why in the world is the one who accepts faults bombasted and the one stubborn people are categorised as "principled"? there are people who are fathomed...but there are also people who only act "pricey", no one acknowledges amidst the
roses inundate me......keeping at bay their thorns.....thinking me beautifully complete they don prick.....just if i could , how wish to show the ugly......vulnerability underneath! .......judging me ........hail and stong they don attack........am i lucky that they can't see the aching wounds..........verile and tender!