Skip to main content

The ‘whatever’ of a desperate writer

Could have called these musings but the profound use of the verb off-late has resulted in it not being just a thought but a “celebrity” off-late. Also the depths to be reached have transformed into soaring heights.
I don’t really know what I mean there I just hope I end up reflecting what I want to.
Wishing those reflections are intelligible by me too. For I assume that more often than not people see beyond what I had foreseen.
All of these put together form something’s that I have no words for. Though I know these something’s form those things that call themselves the “whatever”.
Hence, this attempt begins from the conclusion, beginning from that which is a CULMINATION, a CEASING. The process of emptying into one, leads to ‘the rest’ becoming ‘a whole’. This is all but obvious and nothing worth a mention. The fact, though, that it has been stated, stated again no different shows no reason but ‘DESPERATION’, the Desperation to talk, to be heard, to reach out and know a lot.

So that there may come a time when that lot can be penned down. The writing would then probably not be a trifle but the ‘Muse of an Author’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

roses inundate me......keeping at bay their thorns.....thinking me beautifully complete they don prick.....just if i could , how wish to show the ugly......vulnerability underneath! .......judging me ........hail and stong they don attack........am i lucky that they can't see the aching wounds..........verile and tender!

pretence

I just fail to realize why people pretend to understand, where it's only required to love. Love of humanity or that of self, stems not as much as from understanding but probably more from simply accepting. Though, the hardest of tasks in life is may be to ‘accept’. No matter the acceptance is of self or of someone else. With most of us striving to perfect ourselves over years and decades of our lives, there is something very crucial that we just forget to acknowledge, approval is probably the key element to improvement. Though, we might seek that same approval from the ones around us we are heartless enough to keep ourselves devoid of the same for ourselves. Habituated of keeping ourselves from the pleasure of ‘consent’ that is derived from the mere knowledge of the fact that something we are doing is not being condemned. We somehow over the period of time lose the ability to support others in the endeavors of their lives. Inhumane as we become we forget that a small gesture ...

dedicated to the loved ones!!!

is having a heart a "crime"??? why are only the show-offs understood and accepted? why does no one realize the genuinity if you don't brag about your contributions? it's only the ones who shed tears are actually apologised to. why are the braver people as good as condemned? people have expectations from you but they can not mention the same in words for their inflated ego. you are never appreciated for helping someone but you are as hell reprimanded for the slightest of mistakes. is it too much to expect that the people you help keeping aside your responsibilities, help you back or atleast leave a note of thank, even if not apreciate or feel oblidged that you were there when the world had turned its back to their face? why in the world is the one who accepts faults bombasted and the one stubborn people are categorised as "principled"? there are people who are fathomed...but there are also people who only act "pricey", no one acknowledges amidst the...